Danco Electrical Contractors is always looking for helper/apprentices and experienced electricians in Raleigh and the Triangle area.
Our typical needs include:
- Electrical Helper/Apprentice (generally up to 5 years of experience)
- Electrician (generally 5 years or more of experience and must pass the Journeyman’s exam within 90 to 120 days of hire)
- Electrical Foreman (meets the above criteria and is capable of working independently and directing others)
Supervisors, Project Managers, Estimators, Sales, and Office Staff please contact Danco Electrical Contractors, Inc. regarding openings.
- Excellent pay for top-notch people
- Retirement account plan with company contribution (ask for complete details)
- One week of vacation after one year of employment for full-time employees
- Career Development Program:
- Company sponsored formal classroom training on electrical methods, NECA code changes and more for qualified employees.
- Company sponsored journeyman’s exam for qualified employees.
- Other: bonuses and benefits depending upon position/grade level (ask for complete details)
All new employees are subject to background and DMV checks and drug screening. Current and valid North Carolina driver’s license is required.
To apply for any of the above positions, please email your resume, references, and all contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes and information should be submitted in either Microsoft Word or Portable Document Format (PDF).
Fax copies may also be sent to 919-562-8503.